Wednesday, December 3, 2014

title title title

I was thinking about this thing, and how miserably I've failed at it, but at least I have something on paper/hard drive/internet. Sure, it's not 500 words, and it's not daily, but hey, rome wasn't built in a day? Right? Clicheed? Check. Anywho, I'm going to keep putting words, as horrible as they are, on this blog, and nobody will read it. This is just a masturbatory test of my own ego and sanity. Hopefully there's some sort of climax at the end, instead of a lifetime of stroking with no result. I don't think I have even written anything interesting yet, and it's just been a bunch of crap related to this absurdly idiotic venture. What the fuck is this even? Anywho, I was thinking about movies the other day, and I thought it would be interesting to have a protagonist do something or another. I had a good idea the other day, but clearly I forgot. Nice going. Fuck, this is terrible. What the fuck is this even going to prove? That I can't follow through with goals or anything? Holy fuck this is godawful.

No comments:

Post a Comment