Thursday, November 27, 2014

500 Words a Day

My latest ridiculous idea is to cultivate writing as a skill. I will do so by writing at least 500 words a day, though they may be excruciatingly painful to read. Ideally, at some point, someone will stumble across these 500 words per day posts, and will think, "Hey, this isn't god-awful". However, according to Murphy's law, this will not happen, and instead, this post will be one of the worst pieces of writing of all time. In any case, this is my miserable first attempt at this project, and it will probably end somewhat quickly, when I've inevitably given up in the first week or two. Ideally, with this project, I'll be able to get some work doing freelance writing or something. If possible, it seems like an extraordinarily good way to pay the bills and live the lifestyle I'd like to live. The unfortunate parts are the amount of work I'd have to put in, and the actual development of content.

No comments:

Post a Comment